The weather was gorgeous once again. Temp in the low 70's, light wind, bone dry. Some rain would be really nice right now even if I have to take Sassy out in it to pee.
We got our W2 forms today and I did our taxes. I do it online. We got some back from the Feds but have to pay the state. We need to get the financial secretary to take more out this year. It's nice to get money back but even if we break even that's better than paying. The dentist will get some of the money, DH needs a tooth pulled and I need one filled. There should be some money left after that. Don't want it to burn a hole in our pockets.
If I feel energetic tomorrow I might transplant some Iris into the flowerbed where the cactus used to be.
Photo of the day, I really need to put some new photos into Photobucket. But until then here is a re-run, my dad, my brother and me.

The Lord is gracious and merciful; slow to anger and great in lovingkindness.
Psalm 145:8
1 comment:
I'm so glad you are feeling better! Several months ago, we had the stomach flu that lasted about a week and a half, and it was awful. Stomach flu's are the worst!
Post a Comment