A leisurely day today but then Fridays usually are. The feet hurt but they usually do. I guess I should go to the doctor about them but doctors insist on getting paid even if they don't cure what's wrong. The feet aren't getting worse, they're staying about the same. Maybe someday I'll find the perfect pair of shoes.
Sassy was racing around the room a while ago and now she's just lying on the couch. I don't think she likes the sound of the wind out there. Sorry kid the spring severe storm season is coming. Things will really get noisy then.
More layoffs, the economy is really getting bad. I'm glad that I live on the Lord's economy instead of the world's. Not because I work at a church but because He is in charge. On a sour note, the casinos seem to be doing really well.
Photo of the day, a Sassy re-run.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6
3 comments:
I like this line: "I'm glad that I live on the Lord's economy instead of the world's." I need to remember this when my husband's concerned about his job and my son has been told to start looking for another job because two from his workplace have to go. The Lord WILL provide and we need not fear.
We had a cat that use to run around like that. One minute she would be still and then the next she would be running around like crazy. It was funny.
Times sure are rough right now!
I was listening to a radio program yesterday where the subject was "Should we pray for Obama's failure?" One person pointed out that this is not a surprise to God, he's fully aware of what's going on. I just hate that so many people are having to suffer for things done at someone else's hand.
Post a Comment