I made some gluten free noodles to eat with the chili. DH probably won't eat them but that's OK. He has plenty of stuff that he can eat along with the chili.
A lot of the ice is melted off now. Tomorrow will get rid of even more because the temp is supposed to get closed to 70. Is winter over for us? Maybe, maybe not we still have a month or so left.
Photo of the day, a Sassy picture.

Anxiety in the heart of a man weighs it down, but a good word makes it glad.
Proverbs 12:25
3 comments:
I haven't tried my glutenless flour, yet. It says to use guar gum with it, and I never remember to get any. Do you use any guar gum with your GF flours, or do you just equally substitute them for wheat flour?
Gluten free can be hard to stay on, but it is worth it to be consistent. I think it will get easier the longer we do it.
Jen, I agree, it just takes time and consistency.
Annie I answered your question over on your blog.
Post a Comment