I'm tired, not used to working. I pushed a vacuum around all day. After work we went to Walmart to stock up. We ate lunch at Wayne's Drive Inn, I had a craving for a cheeseburger (not gluten free, I know, but then gluten free tends to be off and on with me). They make wonderful old fashioned burgers. None of that "special sauce" stuff that others use. For dinner we ate at an oriental place. Their servings are huge so DH and I split an order, broccoli and beef. We had enough for lunch tomorrow. Tomorrow we'll add more veggies because the restaurant was stingy with the broccoli.
I love to eat out but we can't do it too often, too expensive. Of course if you can get more than one meal out of a serving that's pretty good. We usually eat out once a week depending on the finances. Tomorrow I think I'll make chili with ground turkey.
Photo of the day, my grandmother (dad's mom). She lived to be 84. She was born in 1884 and she had long hair all her life (as far as I know). She wore it in a bun. She was German-American. I think either her parents or her grandparents came over from Germany. They settled in Texas.

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all transgressions.
Proverbs 10:12
2 comments:
Your lunch sounds sooo good, it makes my mouth water. I'm making chili too today!
I'll take a burger from a locally owned place over the golden arches any day. We go to Ron's in Tulsa, absolutely fabulous burgers, and they'll cook tots crispy brown if you ask. Hubby says they're burned, but I say they're "just right!"
Post a Comment