While we were traveling east to go to the party (it was in Comanche) we saw the moon in the sky at noon. Now it's almost overhead. Venus has long since moved on, fickle female.
Today was such a beautiful day, clear sky, wind from the south. I wish we could have gone out to the Refuge again but there will be other beautiful days to go out there. Sounds like the wind is getting up out there. I think it's supposed to be colder tomorrow.
My brother is here surfing on the Internet on DH's computer. He had a piece of the rum cake, I didn't tell him that it was gluten free. He said it was very good, what he doesn't know won't hurt him.
I managed to stay totally gluten free today, my innards are still paying for the mistakes of the last couple of days. The birthday cake wasn't even tempting.
Last night there was a really bad smell in the house, I blamed Sassy for it but it wasn't her. It smelled like a dead mouse. We looked under the couch, nothing there. I guess it was under the house. I don't smell it today.
The Comanche Museum has a quilt show through the end of January. The quilts are all made by native artists. I want to make sure and go to see it. I know I still have lots of time but I've been known to forget about such things until it's too late.
Photo of the day, we went back to Duncan yesterday and took photos of the sculpture at the Chisholm Trail museum. Here's one that I took.

Praise the Lord, all nations; laud Him, all peoples! For His lovingkindness is great toward us, and the truth of the Lord is everlasting. Praise the Lord!
Psalm 117
2 comments:
I have two nieces who were ugly duckling and fair princess when they were little. The ugly duckling is now a handsome young woman, and the fair princess isn't very cute at all. Funny how those things work out!
Glad there's no more smell. We sometimes have rats die in our walls or ceiling and the smell ir a-w-f-u-l! Enjoy the quilt show!
Post a Comment