Wednesday, July 16, 2008

And So It Goes

I saw Josh at church tonight and he's acting really unfriendly. I don't know what his problem is, I didn't ask. He thinks that he and Nada are good friends. He doesn't know what she says about him behind his back. I'd rather not tell him. There's enough trouble going on here. If Josh wants to quit, let him, DH is going to help me out. The kids are what's important here. The adults just need to get a grip.

It was still raining when I got up this morning, a fine light rain, very nice. The kind of whether where it would be so nice to stay in bed. It stopped before noon. But it stayed fairly cool today, low 90's I think.

We're off tomorrow and DH has a doctor's appointment in Oklahoma City at the VA hospital so we're going to spend most of the day there. Not at the hospital, that won't take very long, but I think we'll go to a mall.

I've started on another sweater. I have 4 colors of yarn left over from other projects so this will be a multi-colored sweater.

Since I went off the gluten free diet our grocery bill has gotten a lot cheaper. I quit the low sugar diet too and that has also helped the bill. The low sugar diet requires a LOT of protein, I was so tired of eating all that meat and stuff.

Scruffy had her own bed in our bedroom and DH mentioned today that whenever he enters the room he automatically looks in the direction of her bed and it's not there.

Photo of the day, another flash from the past, me again, looks like I'm maybe 2 years old here.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How have you felt since going off the gluten-free diet? We just started back on it again. I was having tummy troubles eating too much wheat. I wish gluten-free stuff wasn't so expensive!

SchnauzerMom said...

I'm doing just fine. Haven't noticed any difference. Wal Mart has some gluten free stuff, but yes, it can be expensive.

SchnauzerMom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie said...

I'm sorry you have to be in the middle of the conflict at church. It's tough when people act that way.