I've been using the soap that I got from Arvilon. It smells sooooo good and feels good on the skin too. A lot of soaps can be very drying even when they claim to be moisturizing, but this one really does keep the skin happy.
I bought some movies with part of my birthday money and we've been watching them yesterday and today. So far they've all been good, no duds. Now what do I want to do with the rest of the money?
Made 2 quilt blocks the other day, need to work on some more. If I just made one a day I'd have it done in no time, especially since it's a pillow quilt. Then I can start another one.
I need to get up and make something for our next few meals. I'm making smaller amounts because I don't like to eat the same thing for too many days in a row.
Photo of the day, Mt. Scott and Lawtonka Lake.
4 comments:
It was nasty hot here, too.
I've been thinking about getting some Chagrin Valley soaps to try. Then again, I might break down and make my own.
Nah.
:)
How did I miss your birthday?! I hope you had a wonderful one, Kathryn! :)
I'm so glad you like the soap! You are the first to "report" back on it, so yaaay! I tried it for the first time this past weekend too and it's my favorite so far of the ones I've made. It must be all that shea butter in it that makes it nice on the skin. I think the recipe is a keeper!
It's hot hot hot here too. And I don't like it one bit!
It was super hot here, but has cooled down dramatically today. Tonight it is almost chilly!
I am also loving the soap! It smells wonderful, and doesn't dry out my skin. I think April came up with an awesome soap!
Post a Comment