I like to do a lot of things but I don't do them all at the same time. I have to be in the mood. I haven't painted anything in over a year. I think about it but haven't gotten around to it. I love to make jewelry but haven't done that in a while either. I have an ongoing quilt project that I work on now and then, not daily though. I have a small needlepoint picture that I started and haven't worked on in a while. My big thing right now is knitting. I'm really going to town with that. I have the back of my multi-colored sweater done and working on the front. I might actually have it done in time for cold weather.
I've mentioned here a time or two about our "bird sanctuary" at the church or you could call it a pigeon coup. Well, the birds have been evicted and great progress is being made on closing it in. It will be our new Fellowship Hall when it is done. DH took a photo of it yesterday.
4 comments:
I don't know how you can knit with the temperatures you've been having. In winter I knit (now) but in summer I prefer to do handsewing or (occasionally) quilting but I don't usually knit.
I do the same thing. I have a quilt top I'm working on, a quilt in the frame being quilted, knitting on the needles, and some tatting in progress. I get tired of just doing one thing and like to switch around.
We got a little bit of rain too and it's been nice.
Your sweater sounds so pretty. You are such a fast knitter. I am still just starting on my sweater, and you are going to town on yours! I can't wait until I am able to knit that fast!
I only knit under the air conditioning. It's nice and cool in the house so it's not a problem.
Post a Comment