We're normally off on Thursday but we had to work so that we could get everything done since the church is closed tomorrow.
Oooops, almost forgot Thankful Thursday. I'm thankful for the rain which we need so badly. I'm thankful for my church and what we're doing in the Park tomorrow. I'm thankful for all the things the Lord is teaching me this week. I"m thankful for Scruffy and the time that we had with her. I still think about her, she is a very pleasant memory!
Photos of the day, the Cowboy Hall of Fame had some really great sculptures there. The first photo is a huge sculpture of Abraham Lincoln.

A mare and her foal.

A view of a chuckwagon.
4 comments:
We've had rain, rain , rain just about all week. Love the sculptures! I admire Lincoln so much that I gave one of my sons Lincoln for a middle name. I know some Americans are ashamed of him but I admire the fact that he was able to stand behind what he believed.
We got rain here a few hours ago. It was so nice! Lots of lightening and thunder, but no tornadoes! That's my kind of storm.
Why would anyone be ashamed of Lincoln? But then I'm behind the times I guess.
Hi SM, I guess there's always those on both sides of the fence. We get a very distorted image of US politics - past and present - down here so perhaps it was just representing a very small minority. We need more leaders like him who will stand up and be counted.
Post a Comment