It's nice to have a problem or issue settled. Time to move on to the next thing. There will always be problems and issues in this life. The goal is to seek the Lord's will in all things and then act on it. But, don't make hasty decisions. I have a strong tendency to do that, to rush things. Instead of waiting for the Lord to open the door I have a tendency to push on it, not a good thing. But, I'm working on it, or rather He is working on it.
Today is another gorgeous day outside, but hot. Of course it's summer, it's supposed to be hot.
My brother came over to visit last night. He doesn't have a computer, doesn't really want to buy one so he comes over and surfs on ours. That's OK, it's a good chance to visit with him. My birthday is Saturday and he gave me an early birthday present, cash, which is great because then I can go out and get whatever I want.
Photo of the day, me about 20 years ago with a perm. I look like I have a tumble weed on my head. Haven't had a perm in at least 10 years, maybe longer.
3 comments:
"Tumbleweed" hair! LOL! I like that picture of you Kathryn; you look so pretty. I know about perms too; I had them for years and years.
I had a perm like that one time! My hair was a bit shorter and layered. I looked like a dandelion!
I'm so glad that you were able to figure out what to do, and that you feel peace about it! That is great!
My husband actually told me that he missed the big hair days! I looked at him like he was crazy. He wasn't the one who had to go through the awful perms! Remember the nasty smell (and the burning eyes from the solution)? Why did we ever subject our hair to that?? Our poor hair :). You look beautiful though, even with the big hair :).
Post a Comment