I forgot about by bike tire, I'll call them tomorrow and see if they got it done.
This morning I used the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo and conditioner. It's OK, I really can't tell a big difference between these shampoos. Of course I only used them once, I may need to use them several times before I can tell anything. I guess I should have DH take a photo of my hair since I decided to let it grow out (for a while anyway.) It has changed a little since the last photo.
I have a cookbook called Better Homes and Gardens America's Best-Loved Community Recipes. I've made a few things from it, it's a good book. Tonight I made enchiladas, they smell great. We'll try them out at lunch tomorrow. There's enough for about 4 meals. That's long enough. Fortunately we both like leftovers as long as they don't hang around too long.
Photo of the day, more kinfolk. These are my great grandparents on my mother's side at their 50th wedding anniversary.
2 comments:
Wow, that is HOT! My sister lives in Nevada, and the weather there is in the triple digits too. She said it is like walking into a giant hairdryer when you go outside!
I tried the Garnier Fructis conditioner and didn't like it very well. It had some cones in it, and my hair hated it. Evie's hair loved it though. Isn't it funny how one product works great for one person and not for another?
It is weird isn't it? You'd think everyone's hair would react the same but it doesn't.
Post a Comment