They had a day camp for 1st and 2nd graders yesterday and today. Yesterday it was at another church and they finished up at our church today. We had 17 kids from our church and 16 from the other. A pretty good group. They all seemed to have a good time.
So far I'm still in the mood to let my hair grow out. We'll see how long this lasts. It helps if I just ignore it, just forget about it. The trouble with the longhair discussion boards is that everyone is so obsessed with their hair. Measuring it and worrying about the products they use on it. When I do that I get burned out and just whack it off. So, I'm going to try a different route, benign neglect. We'll see what happens.
My DH's niece is in town so we're going to go visit her after while. So, there won't be any bike riding today.
Ooops, I almost forgot the weather report. Hot and humid. There are a few showers floating around. I hope we get some here.
Photo of the day, nuts, I'm out of vacation photos so I'll go back to photos of my paintings. The first one is DH's grandmother, I don't remember if I already posted this one or not and I'm not willing to look at old posts to find out so here it is.

This is Caddo Lake on the west side of the Refuge.

This is Quannah Parker Lake with a buffalo in the foreground.
3 comments:
I love all the paintings, but especially love the lake one. That is beautiful!
Thanks! I have several lake paintings. Lakes are one of my favorite subjects.
HI SM, Understand what you're saying about the long hair boards. When I was starting out I found them both depressing and inspiring at the same time. I don't know if I learn much from them these days but people were so helpful when I was new and now I feel that I can help the newbies. You do whatever's best for you.
Blessings, Jules
Post a Comment