Hot, hot day today. I went to Sonic and got a Coke float for me and a Java Chiller for DH. When I got back to work I dropped his Java Chiller on the ground outside of the car, at least it didn't fall in the car. How sad, at least I got to eat mine, lol.
The flowers that I planted the other day are doing really well so far. I picked out plants that like direct sun and aren't picky about what kind of soil they have.
Scruffy story, several years ago we moved to a little town Southwest of here. We also had Pepi our chihuahua at that time. The town was so small it was almost like living out in the country. The bad thing is the skunks. Every night you had to be careful going outside because there would almost always be a skunk somewhere. I learned this the hard way. We had a fence around the yard and I let Scruffy and Pepi out and they discovered a skunk in the yard and cornered it against the house. Needless to say the skunk sprayed the dogs. They howled and came back in the house and rubbed themselves on the furniture. People told us that tomato juice would take the smell out but it didn't work. The only thing that worked was something we got from the vet's office. The worse part is after we got Pepi clean he found a place out in the yard that still smelled bad and he rolled in it. He was kind of weird that way.
Photos of the day, the first two are from the Myriad Gardens and the last one is from the Cowboy Hall of Fame.


No comments:
Post a Comment