DH stayed home from church to take care of his toe. I took all my goodies to Sunday School and they ate almost every bite. DH was hoping for leftovers, sorry no luck.
I had baked spaghetti for lunch, good stuff. There's enough for several meals. After the spaghetti is gone I'll make either enchiladas or a taco salad. My mom used to make some really good taco salads. Hamburger, pinto beans, lettuce, tomato and tortilla chips on top. Good stuff. Here I am talking about food and almost popping buttons off my clothes. Of course you can have good food and still keep your weight down. Diets don't work for me, just eating smaller servings. I kept my weight down for years and years just eating small servings. Need to get back in the groove again.
Evening church is going to be a training program for Sunday School leadership. They have these training conferences at least once a year. DH is still taking care of his toe. I think I'll go to choir practice and then come home. I'm not a leader in Sunday School right now. I hope it will be raining when we get out.
Photo of the day, this is my dad during WWII, he was an MP for a while.
3 comments:
I sympathise as DH and I have had allergic sinus over the weekend. Not much fun at all!
Your baked spaghetti sounds really yummy. I am going to have to see if I can figure out a way to make it gluten/casein free. Hopefully it will taste good! Reading about your spaghetti, and about yummy taco salad (I LOVE homemade taco salad) is making me hungry!
Jen, they make gluten free spaghetti and it tastes good too. If you make the sauce from scratch you can make it gluten and casein free too.
Post a Comment