I'm totally worn out. I feel like I've done 3 day's work in one day. The Southern Baptist Association had a banquet at our church. We had to set up for 400 people. I doubt that many will come with the rain and all. It's a free meal though. I'm not going to it, for one thing I didn't sign up for it. It's an appreciation banquet for Sunday School workers. I don't work in Sunday School right now. Tomorrow we'll have to clean up after it. Then Wednesday night we have our weekly dinner. On Thursday night there is an area wide Women's Conference at our church and then on Friday night the Single Adults are hosting the Senior Adults to a dinner and board games afterward at our church. Also on Friday the choir has a seminar going on and finishing up on Saturday. All at our church. It's like Grand Central Station around here. We're a very busy place. I'm glad we do that. There's a lot of churches in our town that are only open on Sunday. We're open all the time. We have all these big buildings why not use them? The Association always seems to want to do things at our church instead of First Baptist, interesting.
Photo of the day, this is my dad, brother and me on a fishing trip. I'm just a little thing there maybe 2 years old.
4 comments:
Aww, you were such a cutie. And so nice that you got to go fishing with your dad.
We've had weeks and weeks of rain so I know how you feel. I've learnt to take a coat but no longer own an umbrella.
Hope you don't get too tired with all the things you have on at church.
It sounds like you have been super busy! We badly need rain here. We haven't had any in weeks. Want to send some our way :)?
I'm pooped but I'll make it through the week somehow. I'd love to send some rain your way Jen.
Post a Comment