The baked spaghetti is nearly gone. I was going to make enchiladas next but I have several packages of Ramon noodles and decided to use some of them. I found a tasty sounding recipe in my collection. It's ham, the noodles, veggies, soy sauce all mixed together. It'll make enough for a couple of meals. After that I found a chicken recipe that uses Italian salad dressing as a marinade, then you dip the chicken in Parmesan cheese and bake it. Sounds good. I'll have to find some way to doctor up some veggies to go with it. When the cake is gone we'll have a chocolate pecan pie. Years ago DH made one of these pies for our associate pastor and he chipped a tooth on it because DH didn't get all the pecan shells out. That won't happen this time, the pecans are already shelled. The associate pastor is not getting this one, we're eating it.
The Association paid us for setting up their banquet on Monday night. Now I'm deciding what I want to do with my share of the money. I think I'll get some more quilt batting and some material to make borders around one of the quilts that I'm working on.
Almost forgot the weather report, cloudy and cool this morning. The sun came out in the afternoon and warmed up. It's supposed to get hotter over the next couple of days, back closer to normal. Normal is about 95 degrees. I've really enjoyed the 75 degrees that we've been having.
Photo of the day, my dad as a school boy. He was born in 1919 in Texas. I have no idea how old he is here, appears to be about 10 I think.
2 comments:
Oooh! Fabric shopping trip! How fun!
Hope Hubby's toe heals quickly.
Thanks, his toe will heal faster with the shoe I think.
Post a Comment