It was cool enough this evening to go out bike riding. We did about 4 miles, I think. We have some hills around here that don't seem like much when you're in the car but on a bike it's tough. I'm learning how to use the gears but still I'm thinking, "why (pant) am I out here (gasp) struggling up this hill (pant). I'm gonna (gasp) have a heart attack (pant) and die out here (gasp) in the road. But I didn't obviously, since I'm here typing this. But it was a serious workout. I'll be glad when the weather cools off enough so that we can ride everyday.
DH and I were talking about weight today (our weights that is). I weigh what he should weigh and his weight is way out there. So we decided to try to eat more veggies and fruit. It's not easy because neither one of us cares all that much for veggies, fruit is OK though. I like meat and tators. So I guess I'll mix the veggies in with the meat and tators. I can eat them if I doctor them up enough.
Photo of the day, my grandmother, Aunt Helen and my mom.
1 comment:
You sound like Mike - a meat and potatoes kinda person. Though he eats everything I feed him. And he does like salads. Me - I like everything, especially fruits and veggies. I could be a vegetarian if Mike was interested. That would be my preferred way to eat.
It's cooler here too - I can't wait for October!!
Post a Comment