Warm and humid today, we had a pretty good shower of rain a while ago. It's still not enough to lower the fire danger though. We're not under a burn ban yet but they are encouraging people to be cautious.
I made hamburger helper yesterday and added veggies to it. It will last us a couple of days. Hamburger helper is good stuff. We're thinking of subscribing to the Angel Food program again. They raised the price to $30 but you still get a lot of stuff. It's too late this month so we'll do it next month.
My brother wants to go with us the next time we go to OKC. He hasn't been up there since 1994. He doesn't travel around Oklahoma much. The last several times that he's been on vacation he has gone back to Arizona. He's obsessed with Arizona. I know we were raised out there but it has totally changed and I have no desire to go back except to the Grand Canyon. He has been back several times and is always talking about how much it has changed and how terribly crowded it is. I'd rather travel around Oklahoma, we have a very pretty state here with lots of things to see and do.
Photos of the day, I took several out at the duck park but these are the ones that I liked best. The first one is a very weird looking duck. He seems to be a mixture of things, looks kinda like a turkey.

The other photos are flowers that were growing in a yard across the street from the park.


2 comments:
Your new camera does a great job! What beautiful pictures of the flowers. Very interesting duck! Or is it a turkey? It really does look like a cross between the two! Maybe it should be called a durkey, or maybe a tuck?
A durkey or tuck, I like that! I'm not sure what he is, poor thing.
Post a Comment