Saturday, August 30, 2008

Well there is some rain out there but it's not falling on me. Oh well, there's some more South of us maybe it'll reach up here. It was very hot and humid today. I stayed inside most of the day.

I've felt pretty rotten the last few days. Stomach and intestine troubles, fatigue, aches and pains. Allergies are really bad right now. I wanted to work on a quilt or knit but mostly I sat and watched TV. I don't know, sometimes I think maybe we need a day of doing next to nothing. I did get laundry done and cooked something for dinner.

All of the ducks that by brother has carved so far are males. Now he's starting to carve females. We'll have matched pairs pretty soon!

More duck photos, the first one is a Green Wing Teal.

Photobucket

This next one is called a Black Duck.

Photobucket

This is an American Wigeon.

Photobucket

This is a Smew.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel for you about the allergies. I have been sneezing like crazy the past few days. I hope you feel better soon! I love the ducks. They are so pretty!