Earlier my back was really hurting. DH has some really wonderful pills that he gets from the VA. I took one of those and now things are much better. It would have been a good evening to go bike riding but I was too pooped. Besides we needed to go to Walmart and get some groceries. Then I cooked a casserole with chicken and a generic version of Stove Top Stuffing. I rarely by name brands, if there is a cheaper generic version available. It tasted pretty good. It will last us a couple of days. Then I made a banana split cake. It is actually a pie rather than a cake, don't know why they called it a cake. It looks good though. It needs to be in the fridge overnight.
First the weather report, this morning it was cloudy and really looked like it would rain but it didn't. It cleared off later in the day but the temperature was pretty nice all day. A North wind helped keep the temp down.
I worked on one of my pillow quilts last night, cut out the border material for the blocks. Didn't do any sewing though.
I have a plant that needs to be re-potted, it's getting too crowded. It'll probably be Thursday before I get a chance to do that. Hold on little plant.
Photo of the day, my grandmother, her brother and one of her sisters.
No comments:
Post a Comment