Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Repeat

I tend to repeat myself a lot here. Maybe I should read my old posts before I post a new one. But then again there's nothing wrong with repetition. Oh well, as far as the innards are concerned I don't think carbonated water is the problem after all. I do have a suspicion and I'm going to test it out over the next week. I guess I could go to the doc and have several hundred dollars worth of tests run but I don't have several hundred dollars. But the hospital does let us make payments. I've paid off several hospital bills. But if my trial works over this next week then I'll pass on the doc. At least for now. I know there are tests that you should have done every so often. I'm relying on the Great Physician, although there is nothing wrong with doctors and medicine if you can afford them. I believe the Lord works through doctors and medicines. I stayed home from work today because I was feeling rotten, feel better now though.

It was cooler today with clouds and some wind but still no moisture. I noticed this morning that the sun is coming up later, the days are getting shorter. Two more months of hot weather left but it doesn't hurt to "think cool."

I don't think we'll eat out tomorrow, but I would like to go to a movie. I think I'd like to see the Indiana Jones movie. We'll see.

I made a chicken pot pie a while ago. Used canned biscuits, gravy mix, frozen veggies and rotisserie chicken. But it's still homemade because I put it all together at home. It will last 2 or 3 days. After that I have a box of Hamburger Helper and I'm going to use ground turkey with that along with some more veggies.

Photo of the day, this is my grandmother when she was a baby. She was born in 1906 when Oklahoma was still called Indian Territory. I love the robe that she is wearing.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you are able to figure out what is wrong. I believe that God will give us answers if we seek Him!

Wow, look at that old picture of your grandmother. That is so fascinating to me to think that when she was little, life was so dramatically different than it is now.