I got a lot of stuff done today, re-potted a plant, ironed some clothes, put borders on a couple of quilt blocks and baked 3 different things (from mixes, thank you Betty Crocker) for snacks in Sunday School tomorrow. Later I'll make the baked spaghetti since the chicken casserole is nearly gone. Dh got busy and dusted the furniture, stirred up the dust and made us sneeze. I think the cooler weather has inspired me to get busy.
Photo of the day, one of my grandmother's sisters and her family.
3 comments:
How do you make your baked spaghetti? I make the spag & sauce, dump it in a baking dish and pile on the cheese, then bake 'till the cheese is bubbly & brown.
Our weather has been cooler too. I love it! It feels like fall.
I love that old picture. Look at the overalls..they just look so country. And what adorable little girls.
Annie it sounds like you and I make it the same way. I just dump it all in a dish and bake it, came out really good.
Post a Comment